A classic Thai Favorite that is sweet and salty with just a hint of spice. This is a Yellow Curry with Prawn recipe by Kinnaree you’ll want to do over and over again!
- Banana Shrimp , peeled and deveined
- Green Curry Paste – 200g
- Granulated Sugar – 30g
- Fish Sauce – 130g
- Coconut Milk – 4 Cans
- Garlic – 25g
- Coriander – 35g
- Lemon Grass, sliced – 25g
- Kaffir lime peel- 15g
- Fresh Turmeric – 100g
- Curry Powder – 1tbsp.
- Roasted Coriander Seed – 1tsp
- Roasted Cumin – 1tsp
- Pound secondary ingredients together.
- Heat oil in a pan then punt all ingredients in, except for fish sauce and granulated sugar, and fry for 3 mins.
- Add 1 can of coconut milk, little by little, bring to a boil.
- Add the remaining cans of coconut milk add shrimp and simmer for 10 mins.