Thai Tang Mou is created by Four Seasons Hotel Bangkok a few years ago. You can try and mix this drink yourself at home and enjoy the fresh and unique flavours of this cocktail.
- 2 ounces of Bangyikhon rum (you may use vodka or rum as well)
- 1.25 ounces Syrup
- 0.5 ounces Fresh Thai lemon juice
- 0.5 ounces Fresh ginger juice
- 4 pcs. Watermelon for garnish
- 2 Thai basil leaves for garnish
- Mix the first four ingredients.
- Serve in long drink glass and garnish with watermelon and basil leaves.