Thai Mango Cocktail is a great party drink and perfect summer drink that gives you a picture of Thailand’s tropical beach paradise. You may serve this Thai Mango Cocktail with Thai spicy finger foods. Cheers!
- 2 ripe mangoes
- 1/2 cup vodka
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- pinch of salt
- 1 – 3 tsp. sugar
- 1 bottle champagne OR sparkling white wine (or substitute sparkling spring water if you prefer less alcohol)
- crushed ice
- Add cut mangoes, vodka, lime juice, salt, and sugar into the blender.
- Blend well to create a kind of mango puree.
- Pour the concoction into glasses, half-filling them.
- Top up with your choice of champagne, sparkling wine, or sparkling spring water if you prefer less alcohol.
- Add crushed ice
- Garnish glasses with slice of mango or your choice of fresh fruit.