This delicious cocktails is called Siam Sunray or may also be referred to as “Thailand in a glass”. This drink was introduced early 2009 by Thailand’s Tourism Board. Though it may not be seen in many bars around Bangkok this is definitely a perfect choice to try something different. You can now bring this wonderful drink to your home with this recipe.
- 30-40 ml. of Vodka
- 30ml Coconut liqueur
- 15ml Syrup
- 1 Small Thai chilli pepper
- 3 Slices young ginger
- 1 Kaffir lime leaf
- 3 Slivers lemon grass
- 3 Drops of lime juice
- Soda water
- In a shaker crush together small Thai chili pepper, young ginger, Kaffir lime leaf and lemon grass.
- Add lime juice, syrup and vodka. Shake well.
- Strain into a glass with ice.
- Add Soda water.
- You may garnish with chili, and lemon grass and a slice of lime