Pineapple daiquiri comes as too sweet for some people. For a Thai style Pineapple Daiquiri, add Ginger to make the drink a more complex flavor and a bit spicy and warm.
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup white rum
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1-2 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- Combine the pineapple juice, rum, lime juice, sugar, ginger and ice in a cocktail shaker
- For 30 seconds shake the cocktail shaker until well chilled.
- Strain into a stemmed cocktail glass and serve immediately
- Garnished with a lime slice or a pineapple wedge