Piña colada is a great tropical cocktail, a very refreshing drink specially when made with fresh pineapples. Try this recipe for a very fresh and addicting tropical cocktail bliss!
- 50 mL of rum
2 oz pineapple juice
- 50 mL coconut cream/coconut milk
- 2 scoops of crushed ice
a pinch of celery salt/salt and fresh ground black pepper
- 2 ice cubes
- Core, chop and blend fresh pineapples
- Strain the pineapple to extract the fresh juice
- Blend until all ingredients combined rum, pineapple juice, coconut cream and ice.
- Serve in glass of choice
- Garnish with pineapple spears or triangle wedges.