How do you make a perfect Bloody Mary? It has been a hot debated topic and also has been called the world’s most complex cocktail. You may try this one out and you might just get the perfect Bloody Mary you’ve been looking for!
- 2 shots of Vodka
- 150ml of good tomato juice
1/2 lemon (juice only)
- 6 dashes of Worcestershire sauce
- 3 dashes Tabasco sauce
a pinch of celery salt/salt and fresh ground black pepper
- 2 ice cubes
- Place ice cubes in a glass of choice and add vodka.
- Add the tomato juice, lemon, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco sauce and celery salt. Stir well.
- Season well with fresh ground black pepper, and check the spice level for your taste, adjust if necessary and serve straightaway.