Capelli d’angelo or also known as Angel Hair is a very thin type of pasta. Since this pasta is so thin and delicate it is very easy to cook but also very easy to overwhelm with heavy sauces. Enjoy this recipe that is perfect for angel hair pasta.
This dish is prepared by Bangkok’s famous Italian chef ’Mario Financello’, head chef at ‘Pomodoro’
- Tuna – 100 gram
- Sliced Zucchini – 40 gram
- Garlic – 3 pcs
- Bottarga – 2 grams
- Black sesame
- Angelhair Spaghetti – 60 gram
- Yellow chilli – 3 pcs
- Sundried tomatoes – 30 gram
- Japanese soy sauce
- Marinate the tuna in Japanese soy sauce for 5 minutes. Keep 20 grams of tuna and chop up.
- Roll the tuna in the black seeds and pan fry the tuna. Make sure the tuna stays pink on the inside.
- Prepare angel hair
- Start to fry tomato/chilli/garlic/oregano/red chilli/zucchini/salt and pepper and 20 gram of chopped tuna.
- Add the angel hair to everything.
- Lay the everything on a plate and add the bortago.
- Add the tuna on the top and finish with some extra vinegar oil.