Sea Bass is widely used around the world as it is know for it’s divine taste and texture. It is caught in the North Atlantic, from Norway to Senegal. This dish is prepared by Bangkok’s famous Italian chef ‘Mario Financello’ who is head chef at ‘Pomodoro’
This Northern Italian style dish comes goes great with white wine and is a good starter as well as main course.
- Seabass – 160 gram
- Sundried tomato – 30 gram
- Oregano – 1 gram
- Rosemary – 1 gram
- Grilled zukini – 30 gram
- Vegetable ratoile with kitchen vegetables such as coloflower, brocolli, carrot etc. – 80 gram
- Almonds – 50 gram
- White wine – 50 CL
- Fresh Fish fluid – 15 cl
- Garlic – 4 pieces
- Marinate the seabass with garlic oil, rosemary, salt, pepper and oregano.
- Add the 50 grams of almonds on top of the Sea Bass and heat it in a 180 degrees oven for 15 minutes.
- Make the Ratatoille with your household vegetables, add some oil and garlic.
- Grill slices of Zukini and form them in little roses.
- Take a pre-heated plate and fill the bottom with 50 CL of white wine and 15 cl of fresh fish fluid. Add the sun-dried tomatoes.
- Put the Sea Bass on a plate and finish off with some oil.