In Italy, unlike most salads, this ‘Caprese’ salad is usually served as an antipasto (starter) It originates from the Italian island ‘Capri’
This dish is prepared by Bangkok’s famous Italian chef ’Mario Financello’ who is head chef at ‘Pomodoro’
- Buffalo Mozzarella – 80 gram
- Avocado – 100 gram
- Plain salad – 20 gram
- Vinegar Oil on feeling
- Oregano – 1 gram
- Tomato – 100 gram
- Pesto – 5 gram
- Salt and pepper on feeling
- Slice the Buffallo Mozzarella, Avocado and Tomato in small disks.
- Lay them on top of each other.
- Add some vinegar oil, pesto, salt, pepper and oregano.
- Add the salad at last and finish off with some squirts of pesto and vinegar oil.